Yes. You will need to show proof of auto insurance to close your loan and are required to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage over the term of your loan.
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue a pre-qualification without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?