Credit decisions are based on the information you submitted in your application and a review of your credit history. These items include but are not limited to, your overall credit history, the amount borrowed in relation to the value of the vehicle (LTV), and the payment amount in relation to your total verified income (PTI).
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue a pre-qualification without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?