The 99-point inspection makes financial sense to ensure the vehicle is free from any undetected mechanical or other conditions that can potential lead to expensive repairs. In some cases, an inspection is required. Our process will notify you and allow you to schedule the inspection at your convenience.
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue a pre-qualification without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?