The seller is emailed an electronic check (e-check) the day they deliver the vehicle to the buyer. E‐checks offers a fast and secure way to pay the seller. The seller should print the e-check and follow the instructions to deposit the check at their financial institution. The financial institution can choose to verify the authenticity of the check by following the verification process listed on the check.
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue a pre-qualification without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?